Part-time staff at BooksActually Ltd.
- Helping with the operations at the bookstore.
Logistics team member Winstedt Campus Opening, LASALLE, Singapore
- Assisting with the logistics and focusing on the Fashion exhibition and workshops.
FOH Crew, LASALLE Musical Production for: GYPSY
- Assisting with the Front-of-House matters.
FOH Crew, i-Am Festival
- FOH Crew for the following events: Stride with Pride (Ecio Productions); Tree Tunes (Huldra Productions) and One's Needs (Tomorrow Productions).
Intern, BooksActually Ltd., Singapore
- Assisting on creating Social Media content; working on the mechanism of online book subscription program; helping with the operations at the bookstore.
Intern, TheatreWorks, Singapore
- Assisting on the outreach and enrichment programmes; assisting on the community touring of the productions Of Babies (Not Really) and People; helping out with the initial stages of LIFT programme.
A Study of the Relationship Between Personality Traits and Arts Managers in Singapore's Performing Arts Companies.
Companies and businesses have identified the benefits of understanding and motivating their staff, which they believe, ideally, will have a positive impact on both the work performance and personal life of the staff. The motivations and influences on the workforce vary from industry to industry, company to company – and the arts industry is not an exception. Because of the distinct nature of the arts and its workforce, there may be differences between the arts and other sectors in terms of how arts companies’ working culture affects their managers. Focusing on the contrast between introversion and extroversion, and inspired by Susan Cain's 2012 book Quiet: The Powers of Introverts, the dissertation will focus on understanding whether the qualities of introversion and extroversion are a significant factor influencing arts managers, on a professional and personal level.